SAVE 👏🏻 THIS 👏🏻 RIGHT 👏🏻 NOW
Been loving this salad lately, so had to share!! Super easy to toss together 😍
What you need: makes 2-3 servings
• 1 lb flank steak (seasoned heavily with salt and pepper)
• 3-4 cups arugula
• 1/4 cup feta crumbles
• 1 peach
• 1/4 cup candied pecans
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 1.5 tbsp white wine vinegar
• 1 small squirt of honey
What to do:
• Grill flank steak at 400-450 degrees on the BBQ for 4-5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Let rest for 5-8 minutes.
• While steak is resting, whisk the olive oil, white wine vinegar, and honey together and pour over arugula. Toss until combined.
• Top arugula with sliced peach, feta cheese, pecans, and sliced flank steak and ENJOY!